Since 1991, Ken Mills has been representing buyers and sellers all throughout the Northern Ohio area. He specializes particularly in Luxury Estates, Single Family, Townhouses, Ranch,Farms,Acreage, Condominiums, Golf, Land,Lots, New Construction and Land acquisition in Northern Ohio. Establishing himself as a top-producing Agent, from the very beginning, Ken has been raising the bar for what it means to provide first-rate service to his clients.
In today’s real estate market, selling and buying a home requires advanced knowledge of online as well as traditional marketing platforms. Just having a real estate license and listing a home on the MLS is not enough – you want an agent who has their ear to the ground when it comes to market trends, a deep understanding of the communities they serve, and the ability to think outside the box. As part of the Howard Hanna team, Ken’s skills go far beyond closing deals.
Ken is well known for his all-out approach to the job. Whether dealing with a buyer or a seller, Ken is masterful at creating aggressive, effective online marketing campaigns that get maximum exposure. With access to the vast Howard Hanna network and access to real-time market information, Ken is able to give valuable insights and guidance in all aspects of the buying and selling process.
Over the years, our Ken has earned a number of distinguished professional designations,including:
- Licensed Real Estate Agent Since 1991
- First-Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Certified New Home Sales Professional
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Relocation Specialist
- Office Top Producer 2004- Present
- Full-Time Agent
- Office Top Producer- 2004-Present
- Home sales in excess of 100 Million 2003-Present
- Oar President’s Sales Club – 2003-Present (Platinum)
- New Home Sales Performance Award-Silver 2003-2004, Platinum 2005 and 2006, 2007
- Excellence in Service Award – 2001-Present
- Realty One Sales Achievement Award -2001-2007
- Sales Achievement Society – Silver 2003, Gold 2004-Present
- Life Time Achievement Award 2007 Portage-Summit HBA
Educational Background and Community Involvement:
- Graduate of North Central School
- Real Estate Course Study (Malone College).
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (National Association of Home Builders).
- IRM 1 (National Association of Home Builders).
- IRM 2 (National Association of Home Builders).
Ken feels it is very important to be part of a winning team – with the greatest percentage of market share – which is why he joined Howard Hanna Smythe Cramer. He is also a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Ohio Association of Realtors, and the Akron Area Board of Realtors. He specializes in Summit and Medina County Properties.
Ken Mills Marketing System provides guaranteed services for all buyers and sellers. Features include:
- I offer a guarantee service with my listings, no other local Realtor offers this.
- Internet website, featuring every one of my listed properties and links to other sites and services. (www.kenmills.com)
- Welcome Home Advantage, with additional services and benefits to all of my buyers and sellers.
- Howard Hanna Listings, Market your home the day you sign your listing.
- Personal Marketing of my website to generate leads in selling your home (over 80% of buyers now are searching for there new home on the web).
If you’re selling a home, I will help you achieve your goals in the shortest possible time frame – and with as little inconvenience as possible. We’ll establish an asking price, and market your home to the widest audience of prospective buyers, with a customized plan that includes the guaranteed elements of the Howard Hanna Marketing System.
If you’re purchasing a new home, I will help you find one that meets your needs and compliments your lifestyle. We’ll expand, then refine your choices, seeing a variety of homes listed by Howard Hanna and other real estate companies. Once you’ve made your selection, I can assist you in acquiring financing, negotiating with the seller, and completing the transaction.
If you owe more than your home is worth a Short Sale might be an option for you or someone you know, there are benefits to a Short Sale vs a Foreclosure, let me show you those benefits
I hope you’ll “connect with the best”, let me show you how.
If you live in Northern Ohio or are planning to relocate to Northern Ohio, there is no better brokerage in the area to help you find the home of your dreams or to help you sell your home for the best possible price. Speak with one of Ken today to get started!